As the weather gradually increases in the Texas Gulf Coast areas, so does the chance that you or a loved one could be injured as a result of the negligence of someone operating a boat or jet ski. Depending on the location, you could be dealing with federal, state, or international rules and law. That's why it is important to consult with an experienced and knowledgeable catastrophic personal injury lawyer like Christopher Dean & Danielle Ross.
Boating accidents and injuries can happen in a hundred different ways. If you have been injured by a boat or jet ski, Dean Law Firm can evaluate the potential causes, such as:
- operating a boat or jet ski under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
- excessive speeds
- operating despite weather warnings
- failing to maintain the vessel
- failing to carry required or recommended safety equipment on board
- collisions with other objects
- failing to operate the vessel in a safe manner and follow accepting boating "rules"
If you have been injured in a boating or jet ski accident, contact Dean Law Firm for a free consultation. Someone may be liable for your injuries, medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, and physical impairment.